Ronshad Shabazz is a Raleigh, North Carolina native with black and gold blood as an Appalachian State graduate. In 2019, Shabazz graduated with a bachelor's degree in criminal justice and numerous App State basketball records. As one of the best players to have played there, Shabazz had the opportunity to pursue a professional career. Initially landing him on an NBA development roster he took his talents to Russia and eventually Finland.
While in these places he decided to pursue entrepreneur studies resulting in a love for real estate. Most days leading up to the career change time was spent researching investment strategies and systems to ensure success. Becoming a REALTOR has always been a thought but starting the New Year it felt like the best time to search for an opportunity with Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Foothills. The qualities that made Shabazz successful as an athlete will be the same qualities applied to real estate on a day to day basis; perseverance, consistency, dedication, and reliability, to just name a few.
I specialize in working with buyers and sellers in the
Catawba Valley. As your agent I will work hard to make buying or selling your home a seamless process.
As a Seller's Agent I:
* Help my clients determine the value of property they want to sell
* Prepare market analysis statistics
* Provide tips to help my sellers stage property so that it will appeal to buyers
* Advertise listed property to other Realtors and potential buyers
* Negotiate contracts with buyers and/or agents acting on their behalf
* Educate my sellers about disclosure requirements
* Facilitate the closing process on behalf of my clients
As a Buyer's Agent I :
* Provide my prospective clients with information that can help them identify areas to look for property
* Research listings of property for sale
* Help my buyers identify properties that meet their needs
* Show homes to my clients
* Negotiate purchase agreements with sellers and/or their agents
* Verify that appropriate facts about the property are disclosed to my clients
* Coordinate various aspects of the closing process on behalf of my clientsIf you are interested in buying or selling a home in our area, please give me a call (828) 994-3294 or email me at Ronshad.Shabazz@BetterFoothills.com